Thursday, April 25, 2013

A new Testimony from a LIMU promotor!

I copied this facebook status off of the Limu facebook page. This is a great testimony about Limu helping familes become healthier and are able to make enough money to do things that they once couldn't do. Who wouldn't want to be apart of this great expierence. ??
 
Yesterday via mobile
Another Great LIMU Story!!!

I Know I have thanked you before but I just need to say it again. Thank you LIMU. It is spring break week at my kids school and I get to spend it with them because I dont have to work. And in 2 days I am going to New York all expenses paid by Limu and seeing 2 broadway shows that I am stoked about. My entire family is healthy--I am living a dream--there is nothing else I could ask for. Thank you God for all my blessings! -Jennifer Martin Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment